A collection of free and open-source robofont extensions and scripts.
Distributed as the TypeFacet-RoboFont extension
Scripts that merge the selected points in the current glyph into a single point.
- Only straight segment and bezier curve end points can be selected as inputs, not bezier control points.
- The "UpdatingControlPoints" version also updates adjacent control points.
Scripts that clean up glyph contours.
- Removes straight segments within contours that have the same start point and end point.
- Converts bezier curves to straight segments if their control points are the same as their endpoints (a trivial case of straightness).
This script could do a lot more.
- It could convert all straight curves to straight segments (not just the trivial case).
- It could remove empty bezier curves, not just empty straight segments.
Also, it'd be nice to add a progress bar as it is fairly slow.
Palette to facilitate re-aligning entire glyphs.
Selects all points in a contour if any point in that contour is selected.
Aligns tangents so that incoming and outgoing tangents of points are parallel.
- The "Selected" versions only updates selected endpoints.
- The "Curvify" versions convert straight segments to cubic bezier curves.
How To Install
Available under the Apache Software License 2.0