What’s New in WeView 2
- WeView is a near-total rewrite, that should be more consistent and better handle edge cases such as degenerate layouts.
- WeView uses a category and associated objects to hang layout properties on any existing UIView, removing the need for subclassing, implementing a protocol, etc. This makes WeView far easier to use.
- WeView has a new cell-based layout model that is easier to understand.
- WeView should be more consistent and better handle edge cases such as degenerate layouts.
- WeView offers a number of new per-view properties that allow more fine-grained control over layout behavior.
Migrating from WeViews to WeView 2
- Use the WeView class instead of the WePanel class.
- We’ve streamlined the class structure. Many of the old view classes are no longer necessary. Many of the old layouts have been combined or renamed.
- We’ve combined layers and layouts. There are no layers in WeView 2.
- Many of the features (such as stretch) have been completely redesigned.
- See the documentation